Before you schedule an appointment, we need you to take care of a few things.
1. Please print out the following forms: [Demographic & Insurance Information], [New Patient Medical Information], [Signature on File/Lifetime Authorization], [Infections Managed Financial Policy], fill them out, sign them and either email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them with you to your visit.
2. Read [Notice of Privacy Practices] and print out and sign [Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices]. Either e mail the signed acknowledgement to us at email@example.com or bring it with you to your visit. If there is something you don’t understand or need clarified, be sure to call and discuss with the staff.
3. If there are medical records you believe will benefit Dr. Renae in his diagnosis and treatment of your condition, print out [Authorization to Release Protected Health Information], fill it out and either e mail it to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you on your visit.
4. We need copies of your insurance card and driver’s license (front and back please). Feel free to upload these documents using the link provided below.
5. Read [Before your visit…] to educate yourself on getting the most from your visit with Dr Renae and his staff.
Take a moment to browse around our web site and familiarize yourself with our practice and the services we offer. We’d like you to get to know us a bit so we can provide you with the best care possible.
Whew! Finally. We are getting there! Now feel free to schedule an appointment, either by using the link provided below or calling the office at (954) 776-9992 and speaking to the scheduling staff.
We look forward to seeing you and helping you get well.Schedule an appointment